Allan Rotgers I email@example.com I 303-860-4060
Experienced instructional designer with a passion for creating engaging and effective learning solutions. Excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and solid experience with many software titles, including Articulate Storyline and Studio, Captivate, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, Muse, Photoshop, and Premier Pro. I thrive on teams where doing great work is coupled with camaraderie and levity.
Skills and Traits
- Exceptional writer, editor, and communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic, personable, creative, and flexible
- Articulate – Storyline and Studio
- Adobe – Captivate, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, Muse, Photoshop, Premier Pro
Senior Learning Consultant I Kaiser Permanente I Denver, Colorado I August, 2009 – present
Health Plan Institute is an internal learning organization within Kaiser Permanente. Our department is responsible for learning solutions and performance support for the business functions of Sales, Account Management and Underwriting.
- Conduct performance and needs analyses using blended approaches, including Action Mapping, Six Boxes™, and traditional ADDIE.
- Design and develop learning solutions that enable salespeople to better perform their jobs.
- Lead strategic internal projects.
- M.A. in Information and Learning Technologies I University of Colorado, Denver I Denver, Colorado
- B.A. in Advertising and Public Relations I University of Central Florida I Orlando, Florida
- ATD Mobile Learning
- The Performance Institute I Six Boxes™
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Please contact me if you are interested in seeing my full resume.